CHARACTER BOARDS

HI GUYS I'M KIND OF BACK
So I still haven't written much, this is my break week for school but we've basically been on vacation the whole time so...whatever.  But I hAVE A THING TO SHOW YOU
If you follow me on google plus or Pinterest, you'll know that I've been recently oBSESSED with character boards.
I am here to share the love and show you my face claims, etc, etc.  I'm still updating them, but they're so cool!

Here's the links.
Marcy (her hair is like the hair pic more or less and there's one face claim for her)
Alex (his face claim is more the dude that's looking up into the trees and less the intense looking guy)
Matt (his face claim is more like the older dude and less the younger one)
Jenny (tbh her face claim is pERFECTION)
Ellah (her face claim is super young, I'm trying to see if I can upload a pic of the irl face claim she's based off of)
Leloni (her face claims are super lame but I tried to find the best ones possible)
Mell  (PERFECTION)
Aarsa (YUS)
Will (Josh Dun bc why not and also a bit of hints as to what part he will play in the sequel *insert sneaky face*)

Yeah that's all I have for now but I shall work on more later!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!  Anyways, as you can see, I'm quite excited.  Haha.
I hope you have a Pinterest account so you can see them!  :]]]
TTFN,
~~Zoë Wingfeather

No comments:

Post a Comment