Author Reviews: Overveiw

Hey!
Okay guys, so, I've decided to do some author reviews for your benefit.  I've read a ton of books.  Most of them are fantasy.  And, if you're a fantasy geek like I am, you know that most fantasy books out there are meh.  Well, I'm gonna give a list of most (if not all) of the fantasy books I've read.  I'm a Christian, and my family has pretty high standards bookwise.  So...I'm going to give the reviews according to what I found in them.  I'll review on language, romance, and overall writing style / content.
Most of these authors are middle grade authors, which means the age range for these books would be, you guessed it, middle school / late elementary school / etc.  So, as a high schooler right now (2017), I would find them a bit simple, but if you're looking for simple, well, here you go.
Also, most of these were written in 2015.  I was in middle school.  Give me a break if there's some immaturity.  And let's be honest, not much of that has changed.
Anyways, read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment