Liebester Tag!

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!!!!  WOAH!!!!!!!!

I was tagged for the spectacular Liebester Tag by my bloggishly awesome fren Maggie!  And here's the cute little bloggy picture thing she made because it's cute.


Alright, here we go.
Rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you (Maggie)
2. Answer the eleven questions
3. Tag eleven bloggers and let them know you've done so
4. Ask your tagged bloggers eleven questions

Kay.

1. How does the rain make you feel?
Hmm, good question.  Usually aesthetic.  Makes me want some tea and a blanket to snuggle in.  :3

2. What's the song that never fails to make you feel better?
Well, really, it depends on my mood!  I listen to a LOT of music, but usually twenty øne piløts will cheer me up.  The Run and Go.

3. What's your aesthetic? 
Earl Grey tea.  Books.  Rain.  Snuggly blanket.  Nothing to do.  Peanut butter.  Peanut butter.

4. Is there anything that scares and entrances you at the same time? 
*winces* yes, action scenes in movies. 

5. What's your favorite book of the Bible and why? 
This one's hard.  I'm not done reading the whole Bible yet, but my family is reading Esther and that's a pretty cool book.  Otherwise, Revelation.

6. What's your favorite fruit smell?
*closes eyes* peaches.  Or strawberries.

7. Which animal is the cutest? 
CATS CATS CATS CATS HANDS DOWN I LOVE CATS 

8. What do you want your bedroom to look like in ten years
Covered in fandom and bandom merch.  Posters on the walls.  Blue walls.  I like blue.  Idk.  I don't think about this much, actually.  But I do want to own more merch.  You can never have too much merch.

9. What's the strangest sentimental thing you own? 
Oh, there's many.  Many.  Many.  There's a broken piece of a bouncy ball, that one's kinda weird.  

10. If you could change one thing about your physical self, would you, and what would it be?
Yes.  My nose or my skin.  My nose looks way too big from the side, especially when I smile, and I'm prone to eczema and itchy bumps on my skin, which I scratch, which creates scars.

11. Does the prospect of spending one night alone in the woods scare or excite you?
Both.  If it was a fairy forest then hands down, I'd go.  But creepy forests....not so much.

Well, this was a fun tag!  Time to think up some questions...

1: What's your favorite movie genre?
2: What's your favorite snack?
3: Is there a particular music you like to write to?
4: What are three of your favorite blogs?
5: Do you like to wear socks to bed?
6: Do you have any pets?  If so, how many and what kinds? 
7: Do you have any chores/How many chores do you have?
8: Do you have any siblings/How many?
9: What's your favorite thanksgiving food?
10: Is 13 an unlucky number?
11: And finally, because I can't think of anything else, what's your favorite color?

I taaaaggg:
and
that's it

because i'm lame
bye for now!
~~Zoë Wingfeather 

No comments:

Post a Comment