Introduction.

Well, it seems that you've found your way to my blog.  Congratulations!  My small corner of the world isn't so small anymore.  :)
If you want to read about me, just look somewhere along the sidebar and you should find something to the extent of an overview of me, as a person.
But this introduction is to my blog, not me.

So.
This blog is where I post my writings.  They're mostly fantasy writings, because that's what I like to write; however, my one shots span several genres such as action, scifi, romance, and drama.
Here's a list of what I've got so far:

   - The Well of Souhaiters: this is my first completed book (note: this was originally called Marcy's Story cause I'm llame and didn't know what to call it). Summary: Marcy is forced to stay with her aunt over the summer while her parents go to the Bahamas. Soon after she arrives, she realizes that Aunt Jenny, strangely like her house, isn't all she seems. She is promptly thrown headfirst into an adventure she never asked for, but enjoys anyway. Who knew that practically all her family was magical?
   - one shots: these are just a bunch of short stories (mostly like really short). In these I'm trying to develop my skills and so they're all over the board as far as genres/etc. Some of my best work here.
   - sudden connection: what was meant to be a short romance novella has turned into a novel. Summary: Taylor is a Starbucks barista acing her way through college. Brandon is a talented graphic designer. Taylor's parents are on the brink of divorce. Brandon lives alone. The two of them have nothing in common. When both are randomly struck by lightning, they involuntarily establish a physical and emotional link. They barely know each other. So why are they connected in a way no one, even themselves, could understand?
   - The Journey into the Unknown: this is my way too long to be a short story. It's like 17 pages, so it still qualifies as a short story, but yeah anyway. Summary: Firespark the dragon has lived with his best friend Lilly the fairy all his life. Suddenly, both of their lives are turned upside down as they embark on the journey of a lifetime. look i wrote this in 8th grade give me a break

Also I should probably tell you that I sign everything with my pen name, Zoë Wingfeather.
With that said, keep calm and read on!
~~Zoë Wingfeather

No comments:

Post a Comment