If you want to read about me, just look somewhere along the sidebar and you should find something to the extent of an overview of me, as a person.
But this introduction is to my blog, not me.
This blog is where I post my writings. They're mostly fantasy writings, because that's what I like to write.
Here's a kind of list of what I've got so far:
- The Well of Souhaiters: this is my first completed book. Woot woot! (note: this was originally called Marcy's Story cause I'm llame and didn't know what to call it.) synopsis: Marcy is forced to stay with her aunt over the summer while her parents go to the Bahamas. Soon after she arrives, she realizes that Aunt Jenny, strangely like her house, isn't all she seems. She is promptly thrown headfirst into an adventure.
- one shots: these are just a bunch of short stories (mostly like really short). In these I'm trying to develop my skills and so they're all over the board as far as genres/etc.
- Stealing Violets: this is the new short series I'm really excited about. It's my current project, so it'll be updated as soon as I post. synopsis: A handsome thief named Kray keeps accidentally bumping into Jessica, the princess of the land. Kray finds himself falling for the princess, but she has a dark secret. Can love really conquer a broken and battered soul?
- The Journey into the Unknown: this is my
- author reviews: these are exactly how they sound. I take an author and review the books that they've written (and that I've read) and grade them on the romantic and language content, along with the overall writing quality.
And that's all, folks. If you feel like it, you're welcome to follow me. And if you have a blog, tell me what it is and I'll follow you!
Also I should probably tell you that I sign everything with my pen name--Zoë Wingfeather.
With that said, keep calm and read on!