Quote Challenge: Day 1

K so I don't often get chosen for these blog tag things but I did get tagged by my friend Hosanna so here we go!

The Challenge!

I was nominated by Hosanna from Having a Heart Like His for the 3 Day Quote Challenge. Thanks so much!  :D

Rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you
-Nominate 3 new bloggers everyday
-Post a new quote everyday for 3 consecutive days

Okay, first quote: 


Don't judge.  This quote is from an Andy Mineo song called Desperados, and like a lot of his songs, the whole song doesn't really make sense BUT
He'll randomly drop a deep quote on you like WOAH THAT'S SOME PROFOUNDNESS RIGHT THERE
That quote is pretty important to me because I, like most teenagers, struggle with acceptance and etcetera.  :)

I nominate:
Bronze from Squiggly Rambler
Greta from Writing Like Crazy
XD 

Have fun, guys!
~~Zoë Wingfeather

No comments:

Post a Comment