Blog questionare thingy

Okay so I was tagged by my friend from squigglyrambler.blogspot.com tagged me for a blog Q and A thing.
My copy-paste was doing funny things....sorry.  Oh well.
Okay my answers: 

1. If you could go anywhere in the world, for however long you wanted, for free, and bring one person, where would you go and who would you bring?
Hmm.....That's hard.  I'm one of these people who wants to know all the details--does it have to be someone I know, can they be a celebrity, etc.  I'll just say I'd bring my BFF, Mary Grace.  <3  And we'd go to London.  I want to go there when I'm older.  And, since it's free, we might get to get in places free, which means--oh my--I MIGHT GET TO MEET TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!!  OMW OMW OMW *fangirls*

2. If you could go to any fictional place in any fictional world and bring one person, where would you go and who would you bring?
Hm...so there's this book series, the best ever.  The Wheel of Time series.  <3 <3  I'd go to a place called Whitebridge, in Andor.  It's like one of the busiest cities in the book.  And I think I'd bring my adopted uncle, Uncle Matt.  He introduced me to this series and I know he'd LOVE to go there with me.  I might also visit the White Tower, where the female magic users of the series live.

3. Pretend you've never heard of [fictional or real person here]. One day you sit next to them on a train for several hours. What do you suppose they'd think of you, and what would you think of them?
I'll put Tom Hiddleston in that blank.  I'd love to sit next to him on a train for a few hours.  <3 <3
I think he might think I was crazy, and maybe funny, which I am.  He might appreciate that I like Shakespeare, and I'd want to learn more about it from him.  I think that he may like that I like to read, and that I LOOOOOOOVVEEEE Marvel.  Also that even though I can't watch most movies, I love them and know lots about them.
I'd think he was really sweet.  <3  And that he had a cute laugh, that always made me want to laugh.  And that he does good impressions.  And that he's the most attractive man on the planet.  <3  

4. What's your favorite season and why?
I love spring.  <3  My birthday is in spring.  And when winter is just ending, and all the leaves are coming in, and everything is blooming and budding and all the pretty things are out, and the weather gets warmer, it just feels perfect.  <3

Alright, that's it!  There's my answers.  :)
~~Zoë Wingfeather

No comments:

Post a Comment