Fun stuffs that I have to say

Heyyyyy peeps :)
So I have some announcements to make:
1) I am sorry, but I didn't draw Aunna today.  For those of you who were waiting for her picture, sorry.  For those of you who weren't, well, I'm glad because you don't have to see my terrible artwork.  xD
2) I am writing a fanfic!!  Yes, that is right.  I am.  It is a Wingfeather Saga (see my Andrew Peterson  author review) fanfic, and it has MAJOR SPOILERS IN IT.  SERIously, do NOT read it unless you have read all the way his last book in the series, The Warden and the Wolf King (look at that, I can underline).  I'll be posting it presently but won't put an alert on google+.  I also have a Jelsa fanfic that is pretty good, but I didn't write it.  Should I post it?  For those of you who are Jelsa shippers, you want a good clean Jelsa fanfic?  Go to fanfiction.net and look up the user Mistflower21.  I think that's it.  She's got two good Jelsa fanfictions and she's a Christian so they're clean and have gospel hints in them.  Really well written too.
3) Because of torture--oops I mean school, I may or may not be as active as I would like on my blog. Sorry about that.  High school is starting and I am positively thrilled.  Not. 
And that's all folks.
~~Zoë Wingfeather

3 comments:

  1. Could you change the sharing options on the link to "Anyone with the link can view"? I have been scouring the internet far and wide for Wingfeather fanfics (I've written one and a half myself) but I've heard that yours is especially good.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. done :)

      fair warning i wrote it when i was a lot younger so it is cringe

      Delete
  2. Here's the one that I wrote... a bit longer, but I am proud of it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d_yWdCVDjWyEaV-hfyHNh_rgsHNjxt89IYogb_Sn6fQ/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete